Sunday, August 26, 2007

Baby I'm BACK

That's right, as of tonight, I've escaped paradise and I'm back in The City. Back in my pimpin bachelor pad in which I used to live with my ex-girlfriend. Back and single and ready to storm the town!!

So far, feels a bit lonely... But other than that I am truly excited!!

But Prof, back with the ex-girlfriend? After everything you told me??

Well, I'm sure you know what you're doing. You are the Prof, after all.

As for me, this week I'm going to try to make my pimpin' pad actually pimpin. And tuesday night, it's time for johnny6 and I to do the Jane Fonda (more like this). Or rather, have it done to us.

Now that dude looks like a PUA.

3 comments:

Jon said...

To make the pad pimpin I recommend painting the walls black and installing mirrors on the ceiling. If you're feeling extravagant a rotating circular bed always adds class. Of course, a well stocked liquor cabinet doesn't hurt.

Adam said...

Congrats man. I'm not sure about the black walls, etc., but will say that some KITSCHY stuff is COOL. My roomie and I bought an automatic trash can, and EVERYBODY STILL talks about it when they come over. It was like $40 dollars--best $40 dollars I half spent.

Whether's a little built in bar, a projector, a giant lava lamp; it's awesome to have stuff like that around to get people talking and fucking around--and launching after parties.

(My buddy and I were just talking about how awesome it would be to have a jacuzzi--after every party, you'd just be like, "Jacuzzi, anyone?" So fucking rad. My parents totally fucked up.)

Welcome back to the big city, and out of "paradise." Pimp it out.

Jon said...

We have the automatic trash can at my place. We found it for $30 after we had paid $60 for it. I find it hard to use a regular disposal bin now.

It sounds like somebody should have kept the candy machine at their house rather then foist it off to me. It's newly painted and looking fresh.

Bean bags that's the way to go. I do like the bar idea, but tiki is the only way to do that right. Maybe do a mural on a wall or tag it up.