Friday, August 31, 2007

Rejected

I wish I had gotten to this post whilst it was fresher in my mind. But no matter.

Tuesday night Johnny6 and I cruised out to a hip little club to see Mickey Avalon and his backup crew, Dirt Nasty and Andre Legacy.

Dirt Nasty is pretty facking nasty. Plus he looks like a rapper version of Pauli Shore, which is pretty sweet.

The show was awesome, and the place was craaaawwwling with beautiful women. This was pretty intimidating to me, being my first day back in the field. Johnny6 was trying to stoke my confidence, telling me I'm a natural and pointing out girls to try one of his brilliant lines on. Seriously Mr 6, I will pay you in drinks to write my material.

The encouragement finally paid off, and I go the balls to go ask a group of 3 girls (the hottest ones there, I might add) if they'd like me to take a picture of them with the plastic-corset clad group of psycho-hipsters they were eyeing warily.

AND... I got shot down. They didn't even look at me. Just shook their heads and said no. Total cold shoulder.

But the strange thing was, it felt GREAT. I didn't care that I got shot down because I acted spontaneously and talked to them. And the were HOT!

Beginning to overcome my fear of women I'm attracted to was a huge rush. And even though I was rejected, I got a big confidence boost from just knowing I have the cajones to approach girls like that.

My lesson learned: Always approach the hot ones. Even if I get shot down, I'm on top of the world.

2 comments:

Jon said...

I can vouch that the girl Protag approached was stunning. However, he failed to mention that right after we entered the club two eighteen year old girls introduced themselves to us. Don't worry I checked their id's they were of legal age. We later saw them on the stage with Mickey Avalon and posse.

Prof said...

protag! that's how natural you are. Hot 18 year old groupies approaching you didn't even make post. Nice.

how's it feel to be single? sounds like fun to me...