Monday, October 29, 2007

IKTMIT - Intro

Hey all-

Know I've been quiet over here. Took a trip back home last week, and as soon as I left the city I immediately had a flood of mini-epiphanies. It was crazy. And I wrote them down, in pieces in my journal but thought I'd put them here over the next few days so that a) I won't forget them, and b) maybe relate to your life. At least give you a chance to laugh at my mistakes...

IKTMIT: I know this much is true. Always wanted to write a small list of these "never forget" things, and that's what C3 is about, right? Or just sharing stories of getting laid (hmmm... a certain paucity of laid stories... protag???.... should work on that.)

Listening to "The Last Resort" by the Eagles as I email a lovely lady asking for her address to come over tonight. Life is not bad.

prof

No comments: