Tuesday, October 30, 2007

SB, God, PUAs

You know on how Google Earth you can get a whole new perspective on where you live or where you grew up? Looking at it from the heights above, appreciating its inherent beauty from a godlike position?

Well here's SB from the PUA perspective. Protag, what did I say about positivity?

"We walk inside the club and.. all the girls are screaming to be penetrated and made into little sluts. They are little slut robots waiting for the correct program.

"KY is nothing like this. Maybe it's why my game got so developed. KY is southern prudes who enjoy being hard to get more than anything else- I'm sure it is just a cultural thing. I walked into this Santa Barbara place and all the girls are clearly communicating that they are looking to be made into toys for my dick. Gawdamn

"I am in a candy store. I see a three-set and just open them hard. They all start talking excitedly and spread their slut feathers. They're all cute but there's no way I'm already settling in for the night. I tell them I'll be back. One girlie tries to make out with me. I casually look away and start talking about something else. I look back at her- she tries to make out with me again. She doesn't seem the type- I think her programming just tells her it is time now. I pull her face to the side and give her a kiss on her cheek."

It gets better. But I try to keep this blog PG-13.

Oh and the club? It was Q's. =)

Read the whole "field report" here. . The guy is something of a god in the RSD community. Manwhore. What an awesome name. I should make a shirt that says "We are all manwhore."

Right after I buy this one.

PROF

5 comments:

Prof said...

From the same post...

"Mayhem [a PUA-in-training] is a sexy bitch. His natural aloofness and slowed responses are well-calibrated. I don't think he needs "game". He needs to qualify the fuck out of girls as soon as he walks up. Have fun with his buddy- do everything for his own amusement and act slightly out of social norms. Act like he doesn't care about what happens with the girls. This is all he would need to do. The girls would work to isolate themselves with him. The end"

Replace "Mayhem" with "Protag" and I think it's right on the money.

Protagonist said...

"He needs to qualify the fuck out of girls as soon as he walks up." Wait what does this mean in normal speak? I must know so I can start doing it all the time.

Prof said...

oh jeez... scary that i didn't realize that not everyone speaks PUA.

"qualify" means MAKING THE GIRL PROVE SHE'S WORTHY. in general, people don't respect people that give them STATUS immediately.

for girls, if a guy gives them status for their LOOKS, then they infer that the guy doesn't get with girls as hot as they are.

fucked up, right? but same with jobs: you're totally all over a job because it pays a lot... and the company figures the job is too good for you (would pay you more than you're worth.)

(a pseudo counter-example: you tell a girl "wow you're so hot and i can barely contain myself. stop it, seriously, you can't go out of the house like that. i'm only a man!", etc. charming right? but it's actually perfectly in line with the above: what's so charming is that you're not REALLY giving her status--she's hot but that DOOESN'T INTIMIDATE YOU, meaning that you haven't actually given her status with which she will demean you with. Losers give status (by placing themselves beneath others); lovers give value (by placing themselves as high-status and accepting others.)

QUALIFYING is the art of making girls PROVE themselves. It's not just screening--after all, we screen who will initially talk to. It's screening on the basis of important values (not just hotness, etc.)

as a result, you show you are a man with standards (think of prof getting tooled by girl and sticking around... no standards.)

if this seems horribly manipulative, just think about it like juggler does: you make her work; then you reward her; over and over again. and that's the essence of hot (reward) and cold (test/qualify).

do it all the time. that is your game. Manwhore has spoken.

Protagonist said...

Huh, I like it. I was thinking about asking that mayhem guy if he wants to go "sarging". I don't really know anyone down here to hang out with. All my old friends are desperately, horribly, depressingly coupled up.

I dunno though, it could be retarded...

Prof said...

i think mayhem is about 20... if i recall he can't yet drink =)

dude, why don't you hang with Mykaah? he knows all about this stuff, obviously owns SB, and comes across a little gay (which the ladies love... let's not debate this.)

i think he'd be the perfect wingman. combine with Airon and you three would be a force of nature. also, don't think mykaah is going to be settling down anytime soon. although you never know.

yes?